A Friendly Note from Rachel:
Clients and Future Clients,
Thank you for choosing me as your spiritual helper. It's my honor to help you. If you are not able to come to your appointment, please do your best to give me at least 48 hours notice so I can fill the appointment time. I am happy to work with you to reschedule. We all forget appointments sometimes and things come up that we can't predict. Still, when a client does not show up for an appointment I lose the opportunity to help someone and, obviously, I lose that income. I am self-employed, and this is how I take care of my family. Thank you for your kindness and understanding. Love, Rachel
- If you need to cancel your session, please do your best to give Rachel at least 24 hours notice so she can fill your appointment time with someone from her wait list.
- If Rachel has to cancel an appointment because of weather or unforseen circumstances you will have the opportunity to reschedule your session.
- If an event is cancelled due to weather or unforseen circumstances that event will be rescheduled.
- If you are a "no-show" and wish to schedule a future appointment you may be asked to pre-pay.
- Please note that, like all self-employed business owners, Rachel depends on the income from sessions and events to support herself and her family. Your support is appreciated.